★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bars arrived today! THANKS peatbog for the donation! And Thanks Skip for the compliments! Start savin up your spare change, boys & girls, this thing is gonna be SWEET! 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: I may have to buy it myself & save any shipping charges! :lol: :lol:

It might be a fight then... Gonna throw down some bids myself... And I bid to win.... :D

garagegoon said:
It might be a fight then... Gonna throw down some bids myself... And I bid to win.... :D

Bring it on Dave! :lol: :mrgreen: I'm checkin under the sofa cushions & in consoles & floorboards, of our cars! Hope things are going better for you & family!

Do we still need spokes? My buddy got one of those Phil Wood spoke cutters and he only works in stainless. If they're needed and I can get spoke lengths, I might be able to have them cut in the next couple days.

LowpowerD said:
Do we still need spokes? My buddy got one of those Phil Wood spoke cutters and he only works in stainless. If they're needed and I can get spoke lengths, I might be able to have them cut in the next couple days.

Yes, we still need them but I have to wait till I get the parts back from pick to calculate the lenght. I will let you know.

pick said:
garagegoon said:

Bring it on Dave! :lol: :mrgreen: I'm checkin under the sofa cushions & in consoles & floorboards, of our cars! Hope things are going better for you & family!

Oh... Its will be brought.... For sure.... :D Things are going as well as can be expected at the moment... Sometimes you have to stop focusing on what you cannot control and re-direct your efforts on what you can. Let's get this bad boy together so I can win it...

Cameron ---> Make sure to grease them bearings up good... This thing has a date with a dirt track after I win it..... :D

garagegoon said:
pick said:
garagegoon said:

Oh... Its will be brought.... For sure.... :D Things are going as well as can be expected at the moment... Sometimes you have to stop focusing on what you cannot control and re-direct your efforts on what you can. Let's get this bad boy together so I can win it...

Cameron ---> Make sure to grease them bearings up good... This thing has a date with a dirt track after I win it..... :D

Dave, maybe if we pool our money together, we can outbid everyone else! If you're headin for the dirt track, don't forget your goggles & helmet! :mrgreen:

Pool our money? Are you scared now? LOL... I don't share well... but there is a first for everything... :D

udallcustombikes said:
I don't know why you jokers are bickering. Some mystery member will just swoop in, buy the bike and then disappear forever. :roll:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

udallcustombikes said:
I don't know why you jokers are bickering. Some mystery member will just swoop in, buy the bike and then disappear forever. :roll:

Yes... This event seems a bit strange... Kinda odd that a someone joins.. makes a few posts.. sees auction bike... drops an arm and a leg on it... then vanishes into the fog.. never to be heard from again... It just does not seem right...

garagegoon said:
Pool our money? Are you scared now? LOL... I don't share well... but there is a first for everything... :D

I am scared Dave! :mrgreen: We could have shared custody of it! :lol: And, Cameron, you are probably right, some wealthy mystery member will probably slip in & steal it from us. For the record: just have one more hoop to coat, then whatever else you have to swap for the finished parts. I did the bars & front hub tonite, but camera battery is dead, so no pics so far. BTW, Cameron, who you callin Jokers??? :lol: :mrgreen:

I am referring to you two. Once I get the forks and get them ready I will hit you up about a meet. Once I get the hoops and the front hub I will get the measurements for the spokes and get those numbers to lowpowerD.

My wife is a member even though she has never posted. Maybe she will be the one to fly in and buy the bike. :shock:

garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:

Yes... This event seems a bit strange... Kinda odd that a someone joins.. makes a few posts.. sees auction bike... drops an arm and a leg on it... then vanishes into the fog.. never to be heard from again... It just does not seem right...

I betcha one of the established members got a second log-in just to buy the first auction rat on the down-low just to keep it like a time capsule. In ten years all of the auction bikes will be paraded out and sold in one big super auction!

udallcustombikes said:
garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:

I betcha one of the established members got a second log-in just to buy the first auction rat on the down-low just to keep it like a time capsule. In ten years all of the auction bikes will be paraded out and sold in one big super auction!

Do not sell it to me then... Am known to get tired of a look.. and take apart and change out of sheer bordom... That or just thrash it ... we have rode bikes hard all night hitting skate bowls etc until the bike is no longer ridable....

005.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Last years winner was skibiketrash joined Sep 29 2009 last seen Jan 10 2011. Total of like 9 post. Great guy, it stinks he left us. Would have been cool to see some auction bike photos at the new home.

Back