Bikes I likes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also like the day 6 dream bicycles .They look so comfortable but they cost over one thousand bucks, yikes!
My plan is to stretch out one of those Women's huffy cranbrook cruiser frames and weld the rear dropouts from my leftover Dolomite frame and just stretch out the cranbrook front fork to fit a fat bike wheelset.
Day6.JPG

heck ya, Ritchey ftw. I have a 2016 Road Logic. Not the same I know, but for a modern bike, it's pretty darn good.

Right after we move in together.
I tried to grow a moustache had it going great Andrea hated it. She just waited knowing full and well I would eventually have one of those good nights eat a pizza and "fall asleep" well woke up one morning and it was gone 😡

I tried to grow a moustache had it going great Andrea hated it.
C Dice too. There's a funny story though. I did Mr t for Halloween one year (don't worry, no makeup!) but the haircut and beard were on point. After a few weeks, while she was out, I shaved everything bald, except for the mustache. She came home and screamed, thought there was a stranger in the house! I almost got murdered. The stache was short lived

That should be yours we could build that
I'm trying. That kit I got was the wrong one. I wanted 15 tooth, they sent 13, tensioner wheel is for a narrower chain, the spacers are too wide... I'm doing some mixing and matching with the spacers and cogs from the casette tomorrow

Wow. Someone is doing one that I approve of at the mtbr!
https://www.mtbr.com/threads/new-ss-“swiss-army”-rig-in-the-works.1221625/
For the record, that "do it all" hardtail single speed is on sale now for $319. Asian made, but still have an ok reputation. Not available in stores, the guy orders frames from the factory, and ships them directly

https://www.bikesdirect.com/product...es/singlespeed-deadeye29er-mountain-bikes.htm
That’s pretty spicy for $319. Very promising

Latest posts

Back