BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ej599 said:
[What did you say about "the ugliest thing you've seen on this forum yet."? :wink: :lol:

Ya know............There's still room on that sissy bar for a "skinny" men's English bike. :wink:

Ha ha! If you can't bust on your friends, then who I ask? A regal bike like 'Sir Loin of Beef' should be carted away in a more dignified manner than that. In a horse drawn carraige perched up on red velvet pillows maybe. Did you the see the white tires? Got em' from some guy in a parking lot. Wait, I think I told that story..... :wink:

ej599 said:
Ha ha! If you can't bust on your friends, then who I ask? ..... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............Feel the ........Hey wait, I don't need no stinkin friends!

ej599, makes some WICKED bikes........BUTT ugly trophies......I'll let ya know when I have another "drive by" parking lot sale. 8)

english bikes have bearings? heck i think some of them are still sold with rod brakes :shock: :lol:

deorman said:
Looks like a U.S. bike is gonna win, those English roadies are gonna run out of ball bearings long before August. :p

I suppose if I was clutsy enough to lose em'! A trained monkey can assemble a bike with bearing retainers. :wink: :lol:

you would be surprised how many come in the shop with the bb bearings in back wards :shock:

or my fav is to watch a new learning mechanic try to snake a one piece crank into a frame :lol:

monkey_on_bicycle_vintage_121675-3.jpg

Back