Campground Buggy Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the "Flying Under the Radar" bit was too funny.

The circular mosaic was the best walkaround video spot I've seen.
Thanks for having such an cool and entertaining build thread this year brother! I really enjoyed the entire journey of this build and I love how your build turned out! BRAVO!!!
CONGRATS!!!

The circular mosaic was the best walkaround video spot I've seen.
Thanks for having such an cool and entertaining build thread this year brother! I really enjoyed the entire journey of this build and I love how your build turned out! BRAVO!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Yeah, that spot (and the old airfield)! I discovered it this summer as I was on the campground with the kids and doing short day trips with them.
Filming on the mosaic was a bit challenging as the place gets a lot of tourist traffic. It took me three attempts and some waiting time to get it done without someone walking into the picture. But it was worth the wait and I got to chat with some really friendly people about the bike... 😊
I'm happy that you enjoyed my build thread. That means a lot coming from an experienced RatRod builder!
This year's build was also a bit of therapy for me. After a very stressfull (school) year under the heavy influence of the big "C" it really helped me to clear my mind, to relax and get me into a positive mood again!
So thank you and all RatRodders for watching, it was and still is a fun ride!

Last edited:
Finished thread is up. Will be adding/swapping pictures and videos to the different post as soon as I'm done editing, rendering and uploading to the tube....

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/campground-buggy-trike.114431/
Might also ask for decision-advice on the "money shot" later on here in this thread.... (with almost 200 pictures and videos from my picture ride I feel a bit overwelmed and undecided...)

SAM_5549.JPG

Possible contenders for the "money shot" in order as the pictures were taken. So far I just cropped them, not filters applied yet.
Here we go...

Sacrow Residence #1
Residence 01.jpg

Sacrow Residence #2
Residence 02.jpg

Sacrow Residence #3
Residence 03.jpg

Sacrow Church #1
Church 01.jpg

Sacrow Church #2
Church 02.jpg

Sacrow Church #3
Church 03.jpg

Sacrow Parc #1
Parc 01.jpg

Sacrow Parc #2
Parc 02.jpg

Kladow Harbour #1
Harbour 01.jpg

Kladow Harbour #2
Harbour 02.jpg

Kladow Road #1
Road 01.jpg

Kladow Road #2
Road 02.jpg

Gatow Hangar #1
Hangar 01.jpg

Gatow Hangar #2
Hangar 02.jpg

Gatow Hangar #3
Hangar 03.jpg

Gatow Hangar #4
Hangar 04.jpg

Gatow Airfield#1
Airfield 01.jpg

Gatow Airfield#2
Airfield 02.jpg

Gatow Airfield#3
Airfield 03.jpg

Gatow Airfield#4
Airfield 04.jpg

Gatow Airfield#5
Airfield 05.jpg

Gatow Airfield#6
Airfield 06.jpg

🆘What do you think...? 🆘

Church 3 - change the exposure or brightness

Make sure you edit your finished thread and place whichever one you choose in the first position for voting

Everything thing is perfect in church 1...except the background. To me, it's overwhelming.
What about this one:
Hangar 5 (new contender)
Hangar 05.3.png

Almost the same angle, but different background.

It would go well together with hangar 3...
Hangar 03.3.png

Last edited:
What about this one:
Hangar 5 (new contender)
View attachment 169792
Almost the same angle, but different background.
Well, this is going to sound a bit Goldilock-esque...but the hanger is a bit mundane :wondering: . For that angle, I think cropped versions of Airfield 6, or even Harbor 2, would be far more pleasing to the eye.

To me it is a toss up with Church 1 and Hangar 5. For the main pic I feel it needs to be that rear angle.
I think I like Church 1 better.
Looking at them more, I definitely like Church 1 better. That background is great and doesn't clash with the bike.

Hangar 3 for me! Like the angle and the contrast between the background and the bike. Also, the colors are presented best here. Choices!!!
Everything thing is perfect in church 1...except the background. To me, it's overwhelming.
Well, this is going to sound a bit Goldilock-esque...but the hanger is a bit mundane :wondering: . For that angle, I think cropped versions of Airfield 6, or even Harbor 2, would be far more pleasing to the eye.
To me it is a toss up with Church 1 and Hangar 5. For the main pic I feel it needs to be that rear angle.
I think I like Church 1 better.
Looking at them more, I definitely like Church 1 better. That background is great and doesn't clash with the bike.
I agree with TRM, Church #1
Church 3 - change the exposure or brightness

Make sure you edit your finished thread and place whichever one you choose in the first position for voting
Church #3...maybe residence #2 if brightened up.
Thank you all for your feedback. I will consider your input and tweak my finished post one more time, after tweaking pics...
I think I'll go for Church 1 as I think this presents the nice curves of the ladys behind the best... 😉

Latest posts

Back