DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!(New Pics & Progress)

garagegoon said:
What other parts are needed.... What ya need me to send?
bro we need a headlight like the one in the pic...anything that looks like that one will do. we will work our magic to get it exacly like the one in the pic. :wink:

Double Nickle said:
garagegoon said:
bro we need a headlight like the one in the pic...anything that looks like that one will do. we will work our magic to get it exacly like the one in the pic. :wink:

Let me do some diggn and divin this weekend... I should be able to solve that problem... think i can picture where one is at here in town, just gotta go there and pick it...

hey on that rack i sent em the mounting rods un welded ...so they can make it as high or low as they want ...i was kinda worried about that thats why i didnt wanna weld em to the rack just incase it wasent in the right spot ...just sayin !!!! mike

mikesbikes36 said:
hey on that rack i sent em the mounting rods un welded ...so they can make it as high or low as they want ...i was kinda worried about that thats why i didnt wanna weld em to the rack just incase it wasent in the right spot ...just sayin !!!! mike
The rack looks GREAT..........Would look better if it were welded to the axle stays (tubes). You guys are doing a fantastic job. That rack is going to MAKE the bike..........I don't think anyone would "complain" if you DEDUCTED the cost of getting the rack welded in place from the auction proceeds........Now that your getting down to the end, back seat builders, like myself, are going to start chiming in with opinions. But you guys took the intiative to DO this project, so do it the way YOU like it.

KOTA said:
mikesbikes36 said:
The rack looks GREAT..........Would look better if it were welded to the axle stays (tubes). You guys are doing a fantastic job. That rack is going to MAKE the bike..........I don't think anyone would "complain" if you DEDUCTED the cost of getting the rack welded in place from the auction proceeds........Now that your getting down to the end, back seat builders, like myself, are going to start chiming in with opinions. But you guys took the intiative to DO this project, so do it the way YOU like it.
I have a guy down the street from me that will weld them for free but we like to hand him at least a $5 or $10 so thats not a problem. I plan to go see him sometime next week so those braces arent gunna be a problem.

I saw the most amazing rectangular headlight at the bike expo swap!! unfortunately the guy wouldn't separate it from teh gen/tail light and wanted way more than I was gonna pay for the whole mess.... :x

Theres still the flea market tomorrow tho...

Double Nickle said:
KOTA said:
mikesbikes36 said:
I have a guy down the street from me that will weld them for free but we like to hand him at least a $5 or $10 so thats not a problem. I plan to go see him sometime next week so those braces arent gunna be a problem.
Perfect!....AGAIN, you guys are doing a great job!

Double Nickle said:
garagegoon said:

No luck on light... all I found were two bullet style chrome ones... one 60's and one 70's... but not what yer needing.... sry!

pvwacko said:
24" coaster wheel and Fatti O 24x3 tire are on their way tomorrow morning. Looking great guys! I may have to buy it back :D :roll:

Got the Fatti-O and rim today! This rim is perfect, the color matches the bare metal components that are going on the bike.
Wacko ROCKS!!

Cheers!
Dr. T

Front end SHOULD get there today......Also waitnig to see!

If you guys still need a headlight. I think I have one that will work
old spotlight like new! Think you can make it LED and mount it easily
I will post pics tonight
Skip

Sure we will take it. If its ok with Dr.T ship it to him. He is the paint man. :D

Back