hi there from nampa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there every one
name is thomas born and raised in bayarea of cali move to nampa id. got 4 kids married 8 years strong build lowrider bike and a few daily rats nothing crazy
likes many kinds of car bike and motorcycles nice to meet yall

Hey there Thomas, here in the S of Boise here. By Indian Lakes G.C. Building seems like 24 - 7.

Welcome.

i live in the bay area and my friends moved to nampa about 2 years ago my cousins live there too

hey there hows every thing going
hey all the locals look up my stuff for sale few nice schwinns up for grabs :D

Sinner4 said:
Hey there Thomas, here in the S of Boise here. By Indian Lakes G.C. Building seems like 24 - 7.

Welcome.
hi rich nice meeting you
hope to hang out with ya agian maybe build something
thanks for the higgans :mrgreen:

Was a pleasure meeting you to Thomas. You need to post up some of your work so the Ratters here can drool. And for me I can't wait to see your work in person. Keep it up.

not much but heres a few
101_3144.jpg

blackcruzer.jpg

monica215.jpg

101_4325.jpg

i done with my sons help he now 8 he started helping me when he was 4 we got a few bike that ill post when i get some more work done on them

got this from sinner4 thank buddie
it going to be for my little girl thinking about clearing it and some ballon tires ??? not sure yet
higgans.jpg

this am building for my son for doing good in school he dont know about it
pixie-1.jpg

pixie2.jpg

IMG00719-20100612-18141.jpg

IMG00725-20100612-18471.jpg

IMG00725-20100612-18471.jpg

kinda doing something like a kustom sled type of bike with mad crazy flake on it

Back