San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! New Update july 5th!! New Pics added !

Got a few pics here from Friday...
Startin out
DSC01383.jpg
To the bars!
DSC01388.jpg
First Acapulco stop
DSC01386.jpg
Then my camera crapped out on me... Got these though. Not sure who they belonged to but, they sure were nice :shock:
DSC01389.jpg
DSC01390.jpg

Down with the 2nd sat brack attack. Probably not gonna go tuesday....maybe thursday. I will post up a CL ad for the sat ride. lates

is anyone still down for a ride today? let me know.

me and scott were gonna meet yall down at sam' burger joint bout 730ish???

by the way guys , hate to say it, but gotta do it, due to my manager status, well wanna of my crew members requested off this saturday, so thats a no go, for the MOJO, so cya on the next one i guess or thursday nite? :?:

ok guys and gals, here is a quick update, just posted an event ad on craigslist for the BRACK RAT ATTACK! just the facts on it, time and place. I said to meet at 9:00 and we will shove off at 9:15am. Sorry that you can't make it Mojo, always a next time though, I am down for a little thursday ride. Me and mike were talking about checking out the Flamin Hellcats this friday at alamo city pizza. We usually just ride there from my house. Anybody want to go, free parking haha. Anyways, good grub, good band and cheap beer, let mike or me know.. If not see everybody on saturday.

Thursday sounds good. Definitely Saturday though. You guys meet at the Alamo, or somewhere else?

thats a big ten 4 for thursday nite yall, saturdayz outta the question for me, i think

I think there is a new art exhibit opening on thursday at bluestar, gotta double check. Also Los Offbeats are putting on a show at pedicab bar on saturday..might be an idea. Which day does everybody want to ride thurs or fri or both?

Blaster- I couldn't find out to much about art bike 09, seems like a local artist is taking bikes and putting stuff on them and leaving them around town..I don't know, here is the link if anybody is interested. http://emvergeoning.com/?p=3427 . Don't really know if it is going to be a show or what seems like a waste of good vintage parts to me, but oh well. :D

THURSDAY NIGHT TRAIN< WHOZ IN?

Just another wanna of our lil rides, The THURSday Nite "NIGHT TRAIN"i n ol' downtown San Antone?, The usual meet at Alculpulcos drive inn, and then go hit up all the nitelife along the way, ya know brews, and cruise, or cruise and brews? Anyhow lets do this YO!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :p

Cool, what time?

What time everybody? who is down for tonite?

meet at alculpulcos between 730 and 8pm then we ride a lil after 8ish

will be there 4 sho

Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! July11 2nd sat ride coming up, updates!

Update time, the 2nd saturday Brack Rat Attack is going to happen this saturday July 11th. Let's try and get a bigger crowd than last time!
See ya'll tonite(thursday).

Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! July11 2nd sat ride coming up, updates!

benz said:
Update time, the 2nd saturday Brack Rat Attack is going to happen this saturday July 11th. Let's try and get a bigger crowd than last time!
See ya'll tonite(thursday).

By my count, this will be the third Saturday ride. See you there! Too bad mojo can't make it, but I hope the rest of the Lords will still come.

Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! July11 2nd sat ride page 1 updates!

How did Saturday go?

I went to an art opening on So Flores.
Met this dude Daniel Saldana who does this "Art Bike" thing.

red-dot-0037.jpg

(wish I had that fork...one like it on my PAU OPER)
He says he's gonna do a show at the Blue Star in August.
I've seen his vague posters on utility poles on Alamo St in the area.
I'll post up if/when I hear some more news.

Y'all know him?

BLASTER said:
How did Saturday go?

I went to an art opening on So Flores.
Met this dude Daniel Saldana who does this "Art Bike" thing.

red-dot-0037.jpg

(wish I had that fork...one like it on my PAU OPER)
He says he's gonna do a show at the Blue Star in August.
I've seen his vague posters on utility poles on Alamo St in the area.
I'll post up if/when I hear some more news.

Y'all know him?[/quot]
were you at micro gallery? me and my wife went to that also.we didn't show up until after 9 though.

We were at the Flight gallery and the one across the street....1900 block of Flores.
"Day of the Dead Rock Stars" show.
Did you see the couple bikes at the Flight gallery?
Chrome male and female Cosmic Flyers and maybe a Krate.
Didn't have a camera...don't think they were for sale.

Louis- Saturday went fine, about we had a few break downs nothing too bad. We also had a small ride sunday nite to Mission Espada which was pretty fun. Right now the plan for the week is a Thursday dowtown ride runnin the usual route on Broadway to vfw, swc and other places.

I have heard of the artist before but I don't know him. That roadmaster is pretty sweet, and it has a nice cwc skiptooth sprocket on it...too bad Mr artist didn't want to work with huffys or next bikes... :x but oh well. For this week the rides are looking like they are going to be on thursday,saturday and sunday, any other ideas? peace

Latest posts

Back