San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! July11 2nd sat ride page 1 updates!

hey benz first friday is like 2weeks away, so we will be down for that for sure 8/7/09 the day first friday got invaded by RATS from MARS and the southside!!! :mrgreen:
benz said:
Sure thing, since the saturday ride won't be as large as we are used to, let's really make this upcoming first friday ride the largest that we can. If only Mike would finish the flyers...... I am going to be updating page one on a regular basis, starting with this thursday's nite ride.

Also, let's start getting some dates down to have some shows, several local restaurants have expressed interest in hosting an event/events, I think this would be a great way of generating some new riders and interested people. We are almost into august so cooler weather is on the way hopefully.

Blaster, I don't know of anybody in town that has any springers, I think mojo had mentioned that the stores around town were sold out. I will ask around though.

as always check out page one for updates.

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS Thurs 7/23 Sat 7/25 Brack attack!

Ok folks here it is http://twitter.com/tejas_benz , just another resource for quik updates on dates and times. Since the tweet doesn't post pics, we will keep this thread going for everybody to post pics and other links and stories. I will update both pages so this thread can live on.we are already at 13 pages guys and gals, now lets make it twenty after first friday!

as always get the word out, get some people down for the cause and if anybody has any ideas let's hear them.

Hey Ben, good use of technology. I'd been thinking of using something like twitter, but I haven't made time to figure out how it works. Good thing about that is people can use it to get notices on their cell phones when there is a ride happening.

See you all on Thursday!

Roll Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting at Sam's this time? I'm in. Tank plate has been repainted and ready to roll!

update update update!!!Meeting place had changed to Acapulco's drive in on south alamo!!!!! 8:00pm

new car!!!! Ok so its update time, the ride this week will be meeting at Acapulcos drive in on South Alamo..meeting at 8:00pm see everybody there! Update ride is on , rain or shine...

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS Thurs 7/30 Sat 8/1Brack attack!

Sorry, couldn't make it Thursday, but good the hear its still going strong

Me and the wifee had a great time.
Nice meeting y'all.
Here's a butt-load of pics.

100_2940.jpg

100_2941.jpg

100_2942.jpg

100_2943.jpg

100_2944.jpg

100_2945.jpg

100_2952.jpg

100_2955.jpg

100_2956.jpg

100_2957.jpg

100_2958.jpg

100_2962.jpg

100_2966.jpg

100_2968.jpg

100_2969.jpg

100_2973.jpg

100_2983.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_3000.jpg

100_3005.jpg

100_3006.jpg

See y'all again soon!

Wow, great pics. Now, I'm sorry I missed it. It's good to see more of las chicas showing up.

great pics blaster, keep up the good work, and lets keep are thirsty thursday rides alive!!! First friday is next yo, lets try and bring EVERYBODY< I MEAN EVERY-BODY!!!!!

Somebody named Jim is selling some sweet looking choppers.....they kinda look familiar.!!!!

Nobody will buy them. There's a recession going on. Worth a shot, though. I need to make room for some other projects.

Hey Ben, are we doing the Brack Attack every week now? I just noticed you had yesterday's date on the update page. Every week is fine with me. Just wish the weather would cool off. By the way, no luck selling the choppers, as predicted; I'm kind of glad, though cuz I really didn't want to get rid of either of them. Maybe I just need to organize my garage space better.

Jim- Sorry for the mix up, every two weeks, I did a quick update and forgot what date 2nd sat was. As of right now, 2nd sat falls the day after first friday,so because of the long nite we expect, I was thinking about moving the Brack Rat Attack to the following saturday. What say everybody? Who honestly thinks they will be up at 9am on sat? :D

Yup, Fridays gonna take a toll on my liver, I say bump Brack to the 15th. 5 DAYS till the First Friday ride.........

BLASTER said:
Me and the wifee had a great time.
Nice meeting y'all.
Here's a butt-load of pics.

100_2962.jpg

See y'all again soon!
HAHAHA :lol:I was too busy checkin' out the bikes when I just noticed that those were all beer bottle caps on the ground! You guys sure do love your beer! :mrgreen:

My liver agrees with Mike's liver. I think it is fine to push it back a week. Maybe the killer heat wave will subside a little by then.

Latest posts

Back