San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! July11 2nd sat ride page 1 updates!

BLASTER said:
We were at the Flight gallery and the one across the street....1900 block of Flores.
"Day of the Dead Rock Stars" show.
Did you see the couple bikes at the Flight gallery?
Chrome male and female Cosmic Flyers and maybe a Krate.
Didn't have a camera...don't think they were for sale.
the micro gallery is on the other side of flores over by I35.we were gonna hit up flight gallery for second Saturday but decided to go to the other last minute.

where and when do you guys meet up for the Sunday rides? where is Mission Espada ?

Guys and gals, not gonna be around for a few days, had a death in the familia and I am going with drea and my dad up to Abilene tx to pay my respects, leaving tuesday morning and will be back thursday, hope to see everybody then. Let's get that thursday ride going.

I offer my condolences.

Here's another Saldana bike.
6533_121406097256_116520892256_2626284_7777112_n.jpg

jack0v13 said:
where and when do you guys meet up for the Sunday rides? where is Mission Espada ?
hey manny we usaully meet up at scott and pauls house off of commercial ave. and southcross and start the ride from there at bout 8pmish all the way thru pyron st. till we get to rooosvelt ave. where mission espada park is located from there we get on the bike trails stop for some raspa's or water at the .... in the middle ride thru the park and back, ride usually takes bout 1 and 45min, if ya wanna go next sunday just us know

lowmojo said:
jack0v13 said:
hey manny we usaully meet up at scott and pauls house off of commercial ave. and southcross and start the ride from there at bout 8pmish all the way thru pyron st. till we get to rooosvelt ave. where mission espada park is located from there we get on the bike trails stop for some raspa's or water at the dang in the middle ride thru the park and back, ride usually takes bout 1 and 45min, if ya wanna go next sunday just us know
yeah i think i might want to do that ride. i'll call you or text you on sunday to let you know.thanks

My condolences, Ben, sorry to hear that. :( We'll meet up thursday for sure.

Its been a quiet week. I think the heat is keeping everyone out of the saddle. Is there going to be a Thusday night ride tonight? I might not make it because I have to go to some dinner thing with some clients at work, but maybe I will if it gets over before 8pm. Does the Thursday ride meet behind Sams?

Ben, my condolences. I hope your trip went well.

I'm up for the ride tonight. Anyone else in for sure?

Did anyone show up for the Thursday ride last night? This thread has gone pretty quiet lately. Maybe its the hot weather.
Let me know if there is anything going on this weekend.

Anybody go on thursday nite's ride? I didn't, too much driving had to sleep... I am interested in going on a saturday ride which would be tomorrow. Anybody down for it? Mike is out of town, but I will give mojo a call and leave some messages. The second saturday ride for this month is going to be next weekedn right? Let's start getting some people signed up for it, maybe a few craigslist ads? Let's all make sure this thread stays on top man.

Ben, We're down for a Saturday morning ride this weekend. Earlier the better. If you want to meet up, give me a call at 240-9421.
You are correct that next Saturday is the next official Brack Rat Attack ride; I'll be there for sure.

Anybody interested in doing a night ride downtown tomorrow (Saturday). Buttercup is playing live on Main Plaza from 8-10pm. Here's the link: http://www.mainplazaconservancy.org/

I'll probably go, bikes or not, but bikes would be better.

Jim, I will be able to make it sat morning, 9 o clock is cool with me, maybe a shorter ride, have to be back by noonish...Main plaza sounds cool too, I might try to make it. I am gonna send you a txt..what kind of music does buttercup play?

Rockabilly rockabilly rockabilly!

hey guys sorry bout the ghost town on here, anyhow been busy with work, as for the thursday nite ride fun as usual, with some newer bikes, from the lonestar lords corral, and it was a late brews and cruise too. Any how me and Mike had a burnout comp the whole way back, as for saturday, dunno for sure, and next one i dunno but their is a huge classic hotrod car show up in giddings, tx next weekend, so i dunno if any of us with our cars are gonna make next saturdays ride. But sundays espada park ride is always on + the thursday nite ride brews and cruise, well hope to see ya soon, take care :D

Anybody have a later model type springer fork laying around in any condition that they'd like to unload?
513002.jpg

26" normal or maybe lowrider.
Thangya.

Sounds like we'll be hurting for attendance on our Saturday ride. I'm still planning to be there. We need to do some recruiting. Ben, can you update the ride info on page 1?

Sure thing, since the saturday ride won't be as large as we are used to, let's really make this upcoming first friday ride the largest that we can. If only Mike would finish the flyers...... I am going to be updating page one on a regular basis, starting with this thursday's nite ride.

Also, let's start getting some dates down to have some shows, several local restaurants have expressed interest in hosting an event/events, I think this would be a great way of generating some new riders and interested people. We are almost into august so cooler weather is on the way hopefully.

Blaster, I don't know of anybody in town that has any springers, I think mojo had mentioned that the stores around town were sold out. I will ask around though.

as always check out page one for updates.

Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!! Thurs Nite 24th of July, beer y bikes!

thurs, nite ride and the infamous first friday ride!!!PICZ!!! :p

040-3.jpg

the infamous custom built SCRAPER!!!
042-2.jpg

Raul's Custom painted bike
043-2.jpg

Los Thurs. Nite Riders
044-3.jpg

The Red Rat
037-2.jpg

Arnold's Black Bomber
039-Copy.jpg