the I'll show you OFF TOPIC bike thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t remember Mr. Canoehead, but it probably came after the time I left the borderlands.

Do any of you remember a guy named Stompin’ Tom Connors? Canadian CW singer. I thought he had a terrific act.

Red Green I never knew about until YouTube came about. I have probably seen a few of his short bits on TV over the years but I never got to watch the whole season of his Silliness.

But there’s gotta be a whole universe of local Canadian mythology that I am not privy to.

I can see future bicycle projects brewing in my daughters garage.

FC4F6BB4-2AC3-4676-8520-8967A1334338.jpeg

I don’t remember Mr. Canoehead, but it probably came after the time I left the borderlands.

Do any of you remember a guy named Stompin’ Tom Connors? Canadian CW singer. I thought he had a terrific act.

Red Green I never knew about until YouTube came about. I have probably seen a few of his short bits on TV over the years but I never got to watch the whole season of his Silliness.

But there’s gotta be a whole universe of local Canadian mythology that I am not privy to.
We had Red Green on PBS here. I loved that show.

You can break your teeth on a frozen milk dud. If they’re fresh and warm they’re pretty good.

If I try to eat that stuff nowadays, my gallbladder will not like me.

Red Green is Mr canoehead!!!! It was from another classic Canadian skit comedy show 4 on the floor. 1986 (We love our skid comedy)
Stompin tom Canadian icon I did sound for him once and for @MattiThundrrr he has a Cornwall connection his drummer is from our town and he once spent the night in our haunted jail.
I came across a guy who recorded his original masters before Tom became famous he still had these but was in a bitter fued with Stompin Tom
And would not return them they were recorded in the 60 and I heard them in 2000. A group of punk rockers raised enough money to get them and return them to his family.I also worked for a short bit at the horseshoe tavern where he got his start. They still have some of his early plywood with a great big hole in it

This had me rolling with laughter. I was trying to imagine people collecting his little squares of plywood.
They sell for a pretty penny 😄 in all seriousness the man was very fascinating, his book before the fame is awesome. He was a real Canadian hobo most his life.

Tired of making decisions for yourself? Magic eight ball dried up? For only $6.99 you never have to think again!
ElectronicDecisionMaker.jpeg

And if you want to clean smarter we got that too. Who needs braynz.
(Found while out researching LED mechanisms for a future build)

Tired of making decisions for yourself? Magic eight ball dried up? For only $6.99 you never have to think again!View attachment 228643
And if you want to clean smarter we got that too. Who needs braynz.
(Found while out researching LED mechanisms for a future build)
And to think I've been doing it the hardway

It decided to hit a tree!
I knew it was twisted,
but now it’s bent!
56B50AB2-8A4C-42AB-ACAB-8109E00AB9AC.jpeg

I’ve been trying to convince myself that I am not too conservative to ride this thing around in public, but the truth is that I am.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back