BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
Is it just me, or since the Build Off began has there seemed to be alot less traffic in the other forums?
It's always like that....Wait til after the build off...You can hear crickets chirping! :lol:

KOTA said:
yoothgeye said:
Is it just me, or since the Build Off began has there seemed to be alot less traffic in the other forums?
It's always like that....Wait til after the build off...You can hear crickets chirping! :lol:

Well then why not have another type of build off with no rules and then everyone is happy. :lol:

well there is the outlaw build off or there is also the grudge match one on one build offs too where the builders decide the rules

Wildcat said:
I'll be following the Auction bike build after the annual build off.
Yeah...just to let everyone know I started taking parts donations in July. So whoever is doing it this year needs to be ready to start it up! :wink:

Check this stuff out. 8)

ej599 said:
67Speedster007-1.jpg

imagearchy said:

MplsCoaster said:

tvc15 said:

I can't wait until next years build off. I know, I know.. its not too late to enter this one. Just too much other stuff going on (read: getting married soon).. When I'm on a project I put A LOT of focus into it. I've put together a few decent bikes now, so I feel I'm ready for the Build Off. It'll be on my mind all year as I compile parts. It'll be interesting to see just what that pile of parts consists of over the course of a year. :D

Thanks a lot Deorman for the compliment!

Hopefully I can get more styling parts done soon but first I need to bulletproof it for some high speed runs :D
Mine's more of an assembled idea than some of the fantastic craftsmanship that others are doing.

I agree with the rest of your picks
Tvc15's Frightliner has really gorgeous lines.

plus some others:
I agree with Dr. Tankstein about the twin reversed stems being cool.

I also like Pick's Bad Apple black chrome.

I can't keep my eyes off of Kingrider's shiny aluminum frame.

Tucker's Spaceliner is really nice (and shiny!)

There are so many other truly creative ideas, I can't list them all.

I'm really enjoying the Build Off!

Who's making trophies this year and what's the prize pot :?: Lets start a discussion here guys :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back