what is your favorite sprocket

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I mean! Also because the material is so thin where the body of the question mark attaches to the dot, would such a sprocket be able to take hard pedaling? It might be better to connect the area between each question mark the way you did in the area where the hole for the drive pin is.

Newest version.

Very cool designs! I like the one from jd56 too.

barnbikes, those customs are awesome....how about a five spoke mag style with the trailing edges serrated, giving the illusion of movement? The complex detailing on some sprockets really pop, so I'm thinking the mag needs the 5 bolt holes the studs would go thru if it were a real mag... you're the designer but I'd like to see something like this.

Carl.

My favorite is DEFINITELY the Profile Widowmaker.

widowmaker.jpg

Actually, Prettymuch anything from profile released in the Mid-School era.

barnbikes, those customs are awesome....how about a five spoke mag style with the trailing edges serrated, giving the illusion of movement? The complex detailing on some sprockets really pop, so I'm thinking the mag needs the 5 bolt holes the studs would go thru if it were a real mag... you're the designer but I'd like to see something like this.

Carl.

What looks better to you guys? Round holes get my vote right now.

I like the teardrop holes.

Why do the 120T ones look split in half? Is it an optical illusion?
They are split in half, for the postage to Australia, to get them to fit within usps guidelines. Otherwise would have cost $$$'s to post. I will clamp them up with panel clamps and a chain around them and weld them up when the time comes.

Luke.

Back