What's cooking?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Pepper cheese & Cheddar cheese nachos

old photo, but relevant!

nacho cheese.jpg
nachos.jpg

Ghost Pepper cheese & Cheddar cheese nachos

old photo, but relevant!

View attachment 254150View attachment 254152
@Ingolajr. And his buddies were coming home from school one day he and his friends decided to steel ghost Peppers out someones garden. There comeing up the street there's 5 13 year old boys with puke and snot all over the front of there school uniform asked what happened and they all looked at me and said we had to get it out. Ingolajr looked at me and smiled " I puked last" 🤣

@Ingolajr. And his buddies were coming home from school one day he and his friends decided to steel ghost Peppers out someones garden. There comeing up the street there's 5 13 year old boys with puke and snot all over the front of there school uniform asked what happened and they all looked at me and said we had to get it out. Ingolajr looked at me and smiled " I puked last" 🤣
Atta Boy!

I have Carolina Reaper & Scorpion pepper sauce at my desk! Love it spicy, Bro!

I started seasoning a rib roast for Christmas dinner.

5E3E56F1-8C4A-4C8E-B2CB-06D064B1B34B.jpeg

Fat trimmed, Bones off, and everything well salted.
21B3C12B-246E-4C90-A59E-1A5ED58CE27E.jpeg

My wife is cutting fresh rosemary.
1CC05ADC-80E7-419E-A7AF-BF4B0B384878.jpeg

Thyme, rosemary, basil, sage, and pepper. Now to pat this all on and wrap with paper and into the spare fridge for a few more days to age and dry.
181BD243-0D67-43B7-8422-AF51E018F506.jpeg

Then into the smoker.

We don’t have a Chic-fil-a here. No idea about their sauce. We do have Cane’s and El Pollo Loco, but I don’t eat there.
I did see that Chic sauce (bottled) in the grocery though.

We don’t have a Chic-fil-a here. No idea about their sauce. We do have Cane’s and El Pollo Loco, but I don’t eat there.
I did see that Chic sauce (bottled) in the grocery though.
No chic fil a here either. I picked up a few different kinds of thier sauce at Walmart. The original is the best, same as you would get at one of their locations.

Back