Countdown to build off 18

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that like a 'hat trick' squared? LOL!

Still shooting for the elusive 8th, 9th, and 10th to round out my top ten spots. Other than my rookie BO6 build (26th), somehow I haven't finished lower than 7th.

Still shooting for the elusive 8th, 9th, and 10th to round out my top ten spots. Other than my rookie BO6 build (26th), somehow I haven't finished lower than 7th.
I think You have a great eye and huge talent for building really cool bikes. I've been impressed with a whole Lotta your builds over the years. Well deserved! 👍 👍

You need to fail better. Lol! @kingfish254 you are an incredible builder/designer. It's a gift to be able to execute your ideas in a way that resonates with so many. If you ever do 'dip' in the rankings, it will only be because you inspired others to create something incredible from their own minds. 🙏

Last edited:
whiting_111319_0735_tire_size.jpg

2 DAYS TO GO!​

Got room for one more builder?
Been so busy I didn't even remember the build-off was on...
I still have some parts floating around, just got to come up with an idea...

View attachment 229464

2 DAYS TO GO!​

Would be happy to see anothe LTJ build this year. Can't wait to see what idea you come up with.

View attachment 229464

2 DAYS TO GO!​

AWESOMENESS!!!!! LukeTheJoker will be in the house this year!!!!

AWESOMENESS!!!!! LukeTheJoker will be in the house this year!!!!
King! I missed you!
Glad to see some old blood entering...
LOL, I remember when I was the young upstart kid for BO08...
Good to see you back Funk, missed you for a year on two before I took a break to build the house.

King! I missed you!

LOL, I remember when I was the young upstart kid for BO08...
Good to see you back Funk, missed you for a year on two before I took a break to build the house.
Feels like the 2nd sequel to The Outsiders. ;) :21: You started going AWOL restoring the Datsun. Strange how life has you turning different corners, and backstreets. Then you hop back onto the freeway of life again...
1682743905899.png

Back